MARKET ACCESS & HEALTH ECONOMICS MANAGER
Over onze client
Our client is a global market leader in the pharmaceutical industry. They have a distinctive product portfolio, focusing on amongst others oncology, auto-immune- and metabolic diseases and virology. They are aiming to improve patient's health and quality of life.
For their Health Economics department, our client is currently looking for a Market Access and Health Economics Manager. In this position, you will be mainly responsible for obtaining and maintaining reimbursement on selected products. In addition, you will enhance and optimize the product portfolio's availability to care institutions from a Health Economics point of view. In this position, you directly report to the Director Market Access & Health Economics.
- Initiating and creating pharmaco-economic files for appointed products
- Ensuring intensive internal stakeholder management to stay informed about (international) market developments regarding pricing and reimbursement
- Maintaining relationships with healthcare authorities and institutions regarding current reimbursement files
- Continuously transferring pharmaco-economic knowledge toward marketing- sales- and medical teams
- Relevant MSc degree. A complementary pharmaco-economic degree is desired
- Relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Analytical, punctual, deliberate, accurate
- Skilled communicator, able to act on an international and governmental level
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages
MARKET ACCESS & HEALTH ECONOMICS MANAGER ?On-line solliciteren